- About Us (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Product (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Special Offer (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Dealership (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Retail Gallery (Show/Hide the sub menu)
Turbojet is a revolutionary diesel that continuously energizes your vehicle for optimal performance.
Ever wondered why the performance of your vehicle drops with the passage of time? The answer lies in deposits.
Unlike Petrol engines, diesel engines depend on the injection of diesel fuel into heated compressed air, where diesel burns due to high temperature.
For complete combustion of fuel, it is very important for the fuel injector to convert the fuel into a fine mist and distribute it evenly in the combustion chamber. Over a period of time, this leads to excessive wear of the pump and formation of deposits on the injectors.
As a result, the flow of diesel gets affected and fuel droplets in the mist become uneven in size and get distributed in an uneven manner. Not only does this lead to incomplete combustion, but also results in increased deposits. Naturally this hampers the power and acceleration of the vehicle and uses up more Diesel. These deposits end up doing a lot of damage and lead to:
- Blockage of Injector opening
- Impairment fuel spray pattern
- Unstable idling
- Loss of torque and power
- Reduced Mileage
- Increased emissions
- Increased operation / maintenance costs
With TURBOJET, The solution is easily available. Turbojet has been specially formulated to tackle the formation of deposits and other related problems in diesel engines
In fact, TURBOJET not only removes the existing deposits, but also prevents the formation of new deposits. Thus ensuring that your vehicle’s engine remains free from deposits at all times and results in peak engine performance.
However it could take one or two tank fills of turbojet before you notice any benefits. This is because it will take a little while before the existing deposits are cleaned and completely removed. You can be sure of one thing though. The consistent use of Turbojet will result in improved performance from your vehicle.
- Keeps the fuel injector clean
- Protects engines parts from corrosion
- Prevents formation of fuel water emulsion
- Reduces foaming
- Enhances fuel pump life
- Reduces exhaust emission
Fill your tank with TURBOJET; it is available at the nearest Club HP Outlet. It will cost you just marginally extra but the savings you get from improved mileage will more than cover this cost. And in return, you will enjoy an energized vehicle you’ll be proud to own.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is TURBOJET?
TURBOJET is a new generation diesel, which contains multi functional additives to keep your vehicle healthier- resulting in better performance, more mileage, easier acceleration and lower emissions.
- How does TURBOJET work?
Regular use of HSD – High speed diesel in your vehicle results in the formation of deposits that settle down on critical parts of the engine. These deposits affect the flow of fuel into the combustion chamber leading to improper and incomplete combustion and therefore cause a drop in performance. The carefully chosen multifunctional additives blended in turbojet not only clean out the existing deposits, but also prevent accumulation of any fresh deposits. This ensures that the vehicle’ se engines remain free from deposits at all times. The result is an optimum flow of fuel in the combustion chamber, which means the same amount of fuel gives you better mileage, greater power and acceleration, cleaner emissions and continuous peak performance. Not only this, TURBOJET also provided a much better driving experience through easier startup, smoother idling and reduced Vibrations.
- Do these additives have any side effects on the vehicle?
No, the additives used in TURBOJET do not have any ill- affects on your vehicles. Turbojet is in fact, the ideal fuel to keep your engine and your vehicle in a healthy condition.
- Can TURBOJET be used only for SUVs?
TURBOJET is equally useful for al types of diesel engines. This new generation diesel has been created for new generation vehicles in the passenger car segment, SUVs, Light commercial vehicles and heavy duty vehicles. It is also ideal for farm equipments, diesel operated generators sets and off road construction equipment.
- How soon can I see effects of TURBOJET?
Depending on the extent of deposits already formed in your vehicle, it could take one or two tank fills of TURBOJET before you notice the benefits. That’s because it takes a while before the existing deposits are cleaned and completely removed. You can be sure of one thing though- The constant use of TURBOJET will result in improved performance of the vehicle.
- Is it available at all HP Outlets?
Currently TURBOJET is available at over 700 Club HP outlets all over India. You can find the outlets nearest to you by using the locator facility provided on this website. The number of Outlets where turbojet is available is steadily increasing and we will make sure to keep updating the list regularly.
- Will my engine get damaged if I have on option but to fill regular diesel after filling in Turbojet? Will it remain unaffected if I switch back to Turbojet?
Since TURBOJET is essentially regular High Speed Diesel (HSD) blended with a special multi functional additive package, there would be no adverse effect if TURBOJET and regular fuel are fixed. You may therefore fill regular diesel in your vehicle whenever required. We do recommend regular use of TURBOJET to make sure that deposits are effectively kept out at all times. In case you do have to fill regular diesel at any time, switch back to TURBOJET as soon as possible.
- I already have regular diesel in the tank. Do I need to clean it thoroughly before I fill Turbojet?
As mentioned above, it will take a few fills to see the effects of TURBOJET. This is because all the deposits have to be cleaned. Therefore there is no need to manually clean out your tank before filling TURBOJET. However it is advisable to keep the quantity of regular diesel to the minimum before filling in TURBOJET. You may need to clean or in extreme cases, replace the fuel filter after you switch to turbojet since the deposits settled in your fuel tank may get lodged in the fuel filter after TURBOJET cleans them out from the tank.
- I use Turbojet regularly. Do I need to add some other additives available in the market to ensure better performance from my vehicle?
No. TURBOJET itself is regular High Speed diesel Mixed with Multi functional additives in carefully balanced proportions, to get the best performance from your vehicle. In case you are using TURBOJET regularly, you do not need to add any more additives to the fuel unless specifically recommended by the vehicle manufacturers or their representatives. In such cases, it is advisable to double check with the manufacturers whether additional additives are required even though you are using Turbojet on a regular basis.
- Will Turbojet work OK on a brand new car?
A new engine is completely free of deposits. It is thus expected to perform at its optimum level. However, regular use of Turbojet in a new vehicle will ensure that the engine remains deposit free, thereby preventing your vehicle/ equipment performance from deteriorating. In fact, most of the leading vehicle manufacturers recommend the use of multi functional additives with fuel to ensure that the vehicle remains healthier over longer periods of time and gives its best performance. Turbojet offers a ready to use additive strengthened diesel fuel that combines convenience with outstanding benefits.
- Is Turbojet more expensive than regular diesel?
Turbojet is just marginally more expensive than regular diesel. However this is easily offset by the increase in driving comfort, reduction in repair & maintenance costs as well as greater fuel efficiency.
- How do I be sure that Turbojet really works?
Turbojet is now being used by thousands of satisfied customers all over the country. The demand for turbojet has been steadily increasing ever since its introduction, clearly indicating a growing customer preference for this fuel. Further, after carefully analyzing the performance of TURBOJET, several organizations like the automobile research Association of India (ARAI), Pune Municipal transport (PMT) and the CTC, Kolkata have also endorsed the various benefits of TURBOJET
- Don't sit too close to the airbags, or they'll hit your face if you crash. Avoid holding a sharp object while sitting in front - it could puncture the airbags.
- Children should not sit facing the rear on the front seat. Hard braking or acceleration could hurt them back and forth.
- Do not adjust your seat or steering while in motion. This could be dangerous especially when the car goes over a bump or pothole. The rash movement of the seat/steering undergoing adjustment could cause an accident.
- Do not overtake on a blind turn, as oncoming traffic could catch you unawares. Plan ahead, before overtaking a large truck or a trailer.
- Before starting off, make sure that both windshields are perfectly clean. Use newspaper to wipe water off the windshield.
- Do not talk on the mobile phone when driving; even a hands-free device is distracting.
- Do not load the boot to the roof if your car is a hatchback. Zero rear visibility is dangerous when you want to overtake, turn or even park.
- All rear-view mirrors should be adjusted as per the driver's height and judgment. Besides getting the road in the glass area, one should also get the C-pillar of the car to obtain some perspective.
- Slow down when crossing junctions, as the traffic from a crossroad could run into you.
- Ensure the tyre pressure is according to the recommended figures. Low or high pressures could result in the tyre bursting or improper handling or vice- versa. Refer to the owner's manual to check correct tyre pressures.
- Engine oil and oil filter changes are vital: always use the manufacturer-recommended grade of oil. Also, replace the oil filter during the oil change, or you'll still have old oil running in the engine.
- Replace radiator coolant regularly, and use the right coolant: some can be poured in from the can, but others need to be mixed with a fixed amount of water. Do not fill the water reservoir over the 'max' limit, which increases pressure in the water jacket and damages the head gasket. Check for leaks in rubber hoses that connect the radiator and the engine. Branded radiator flush-fluids could also be of use. Pressure-wash the radiator fins to get rid of dirt.
- Your brakes should be in pristine condition. If the brake light in the car's dashboard flashes, check the brake fluid in the reservoir under the hood. If it is low, check for leak marks behind every wheel. Check if the parking brake is functional. If not, act immediately.
- Keep the cabin clean. The best option is to approach the car detailing people to get the interiors vacuumed, perfumed and waxed. Make sure cabin lights, seat controls and dash controls are fully functional.
- Check for corrosion near door hinges and below rubber door gaskets and rust spots in the flush-channel where the wiper motor is located. If the cracks have turned into holes, get them filled in and painted at an authorized service station.
- Keep the engine bay clean and check wiring harnesses for various systems, vacuum pipes, fan belts etc.
- Listen for suspension noises - if there are unusual sounds, check for worn-out bushes and dampers.
- Get your car polished professionally; detailing experts give a coat to the car's body shell. Polishing the car once in a month will minimize corrosion.
- Rotate all five tyres to ensure uniform wear, and get the wheels aligned after the rotation is completed. Check tread-depth regularly.
- Top the battery up regularly with distilled water (not tap water). Battery cells turn red when old. Bubbles in the battery pack mean that the battery needs replacement. A battery generally lasts about two-and-a-half years, depending on mileage covered.
- Always drive in the right gear at the right rpm for the traffic conditions. Driving at low speeds in high gears actually increases fuel consumption.
- Sudden acceleration and braking affect fuel consumption. Smooth acceleration, correct gear changing and braking aids efficiency. Keeping a safe distance from other vehicles helps you drive more smoothly.
- Maintain correct tyre pressure as indicated either on the car door, fuel-tank cap or under the hood. Under-inflation aids handling but lowers fuel efficiency as the car grips better. Tyre pressures sometimes differ in the front and rear.
- Change engine oil regularly, as prescribed in the manual. A well-lubricated engine runs smoothly and consumes less fuel.
- Pollution and adulterated fuel can damage the air and fuel filters, increasing fuel consumption. Besides regular servicing, keep an eye on these filters to make sure they are not clogged.
- Using the air-con is very comfortable, but switch it off on slopes, as it can strain the engine and increase fuel consumption.
- A car consumes less fuel when on the highway than in the city. But pushing the car beyond its limit hampers fuel efficiency. Once cruising on a highway, maintain a safe, consistent speed and slot into overdrive. Once in momentum, even a light foot on the accelerator is enough. Keeping a constant speed on the highway greatly improves fuel efficiency.
- Overloading the car with excessive luggage or passengers affects performance; the car has to work harder than it can handle, and efficiency drops dramatically. Refer your owner's manual for passenger and luggage capacity.
- Fuel quality also affects fuel efficiency. Tank up regularly at one petrol station to avoid adulteration. Bad fuel increases carbon deposits and friction in the engine, giving fluctuating fuel efficiency.
- Keep a check on your car's clutch and brake. Riding the clutch increases fuel consumption and wears the clutch out. Driving a car with jammed brakes also puts great strain on the engine, affecting fuel consumption.
This page was last updated on June 11th, 2014