- About Us (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Product (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Special Offer (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Dealership (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Retail Gallery (Show/Hide the sub menu)
During the year 2013-2014, several activities were initiated to realize the retail vision. The highlights of performance are:
- Retail Business Unit recorded a growth of 8.7 %growth in MS and 6.6 % growth in HSD
- More than 723 new retail outlets were commissioned thereby making the total network of over 12869 outlets
- HPCL has about 2000 Club HP outlets to ensure outstanding vehicle and customer care.
- HPCL launched 25 Club HP Star outlets in 8 cities which are premier category outlets.
- Over 763 dealers and 5633 dealermen were covered through various training programs focussing on current business imperatives and behavioural changes for delivering the Club HP promise.
- Unique training program titled Etiquettes Essentials, Management Development Program and SOP Champs were conducted for dealermen, forecourt managers and dealers to drive the importance of quality, quantity, quick service, courteous behaviour and stress free management among the dealers and dealermen who interact with retail customers.
- In order to motivate dealermen at Club HP outlets Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme has been implemented.
- Several dealermen were provided computer education.
- A number of dealermen were recognized under the Spot & Reward Scheme.
- The Scholarship Scheme for Club HP dealermen and dependent children was extended during the year to motivate the dealermen.
- Several National and Regional Level campaigns were conducted round the year to attract customers to the retail outlets and rewarded and recognised the customer for patronising our outlets as a part of brand building exercise.
- Mass media along with outdoor campaigns were effectively utilised to communicate the brand promise under the banner Club HP - Achcha Lagta Hai.
- Corporate level tie up has been made with OEMs for vehicle care centre. Tie up also has been entered into with international brands for food counters at out outlets. These tie-ups have evinced good response from the customers.
Customer Loyalty Programs
DriveTrack Plus, a flagship product under our Loyalty Program, is accepted at more than 4000 retail outlets and has a customer base of 75000 with card count of 4.0 lac. The DriveTrack Plus program offers an unbeatable combination of control, convenience, security and attractive rewards. This innovative payment device is designed for efficient management of fleet, through greater control over fuel consumption and operating costs. DriveTrack Plus also offers fuel management and gifting solution to corporate and bulk buyers of fuel.
Quality Assurance Initiatives
- HPCL Quality Assurance initiative under the banner Good Fuel Promise has been given thrust through various pioneering initiatives. HPCL has pioneered the concept of exclusive Mobile Labs. to strengthen the commitment of Good Fuel Promise at the retail outlets.
- Check and Fill campaigns are regularly conducted to invite customers to check the quality and quantity before filling their vehicles.
- Surveillance Audit of Club HP Outlets is conducted on regular basis through the International Agency.
HPCL has built a profitable Non-Fuel Business with wide range of facilities to the customers. The non-fuel activities at the retail outlets include ATM, take away food counter, “C” Store, vehicle accessories etc. This business is managed through tie-ups with leading banks, Food Brands & OEMs
This page was last updated on July 23rd, 2014